Thursday, March 28, 2013

my love ;- *

Wrote by Lynn Easyanz at 12:02 AM
Assalamualaikum,
28 March...happy birthday to the most amazing person i know,i don't have words to express and emotions to show..but..in my heart you will always have a special place!!tak mungkin akanku lupa..i love him so much!and now i really miss him..you are the best in this whole world,from you i learnt the important lessons of life..without your advice it will be difficult to survive..you lift my mood when i am sad,you taught me the value of life and i would like to thank you..i am really among world's chosen few.

tak akan ada pengganti dia di hatiku..hanya dia yang satu..hanya Allah je yang tau how deep is my love for him..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ENCIK ABDUL RAHIM BIN HAJI TAHA..
my beloved Abah..the one and only..I respect you a lot, for who you are..in my life, you are my true shining star,my only gem.

Wish you always stay happy in life,lots of luck..i will pray for your health and well-being.i just want you to know that i am so very fortunate to have you as my Abah..i am sooo glad !!


Have a great birthday Abah,have an awesome day..may this birthday bring a smile on your face!!
I LOVE YOU SO0O0 MUCH ABAH!!!
hug and kisses :D

Wassalam ..


bingkisan LyNn : i am so grateful to God for giving me a Abah as wonderful,caring and understanding like him

4 comments:

Jue said...

Happy birthday to your Abah... :-)

Lynn Easyanz said...

thanks Jue ;-)
hev a nice day dear.......

Pha Is said...

selamat ulang tahun kelahiran buat abah lynn...

Lynn Easyanz said...

Pha is..thank you,thank you..hadiah?on behalf Abahku..hehe

 

Design by LyNn Easyanz